Ready, set, go. Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a/an Inventory Worker at a/an Medical Device company in Anasco, PR We're here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy, and find out what's next for you.
Salary: $12.00 + shift differentials
Why you should apply to be a/an Inventory Worker:
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a/an Inventory Worker You'll be:
- . Removes samples of materials, labels with identifying information, and takes samples to laboratory for analysis as requested. Lifts heavy objects 5 lbs. through 25 lbs. Occasionally work at other shifts when its required. Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time. Must be able to keep the work area in the cleanest and order conditions. Team worked oriented. Other related duties with the position may be assigned. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to the immediate supervisor or group leader. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables. Training, license and other trainings, certificates, licenses, exams and registrations that the immediate supervisor refers. Observe and promote company security, industrial hygiene, cGMP s, procedures and other security measures already established by the company; should inform any violation
- This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Available all shifts including weekends, holidays and OT.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a/an Assembler today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website