Kelly Services is hiring Remote Interpreters - Hmong, Laotian, Karen, Khmer. Somali & Burmese
Hours: 20-40 Hours available weekly
Location: Work from home – Permanent Position (Not contract)
Pay Rate: $16-17 p/h.
Language: Hmong, Laotian, Karen, Khmer. Somali & Burmese
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English and the specified language
- Able to interpret conversations with perfect accuracy.
- Provide exceptional customer service in stressful environments (e.g. medical calls)
- Provide support to the community by working as an interpreter with this exciting work-from-home opportunity.
- Handle telephone or video calls on demand and interpret conversations between individuals with limited English language skills and representatives from various industries such as Healthcare, Insurance, Financial, Law Enforcement and others.
- Candidates must be fluent in both oral and written English as well as one of the required languages listed above.
- Those who are detail-oriented with the ability to work independently, have strong communications skills and a professional telephone demeanor are encouraged to apply!
- Thorough knowledge of medical and other industry terminology would be an asset.
- Service Bonuses and Holiday Pay Plan
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Weekly, electronic, pay options
- Employee Perks
- Free online training campus available
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to move on. Also, if you know of anyone who can translate for those languages and is interested, please feel free to share the opportunity.
Work +1 (248) 923-6722 |Email email@example.com |Web kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website