TITLE: Healthcare Intelligence Developer II (Power BI)
Location: Renton, WA
Direct Hire/Perm/Full Time
JOB OVERVIEW: The IT Healthcare Intelligence Developer II will create basic reports and visualizations utilizing standard tools in a timely manner with minimal guidance. Dev II will document and resolve issues in a timely manner with minimal guidance.
1. Bachelor Degree, OR Associates degree and three (3) years related industry experience, OR five (5) years related experience.
2. Applied IT Job Experience: 4-5 years
o Experience in direct development using SQL Server technologies (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS).
o Experience with current Microsoft SQL database management platform preferred.
o Experience utilizing standard reporting tools to generate reports
o Experience utilizing Crystal Reports to generate reports.
o Demonstrated experience utilizing Informatica preferred.
o Some Small Project lead experience required.
o Lead experience preferred.
3. Documented ability to work with computer systems.
4. Documented record of excellent leadership, communications, and organization skills
5. Must be able to obtain required application certifications and complete all application course work within six months of hire date.
6. Demonstrates an understanding of data relationship within certified data models.
1. Ability to set priorities, produce accurate work, and meet deadlines.
2. Ability to function in a setting with a wide variety of duties and numerous interruptions.
3. Demonstrated understanding of healthcare computing environments preferred.
4. Proven record of excellent communication and organizational skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, learn quickly with strong attention to detail.
6. Microsoft Office proficiency is required.
7. Demonstrated proficiency in Crystal Report development required.
8. Experience utilizing Tableau Designer to generate visualizations.
9. Experience utilizing Informatica required.
10. Demonstrated competence in basic SQL writing and SQL trouble-shooting.
UNIQUE PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS, ENVIRONMENT AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
1. Requires the ability to move PC's and printers weighing up to 40 lbs.
2. Requires planning, organizing and working on multiple tasks at one time.
3. Tolerates ambiguity in instructions and work situations.
1. General I.T. Job Functions:
a. Provides direct supervisor or lead with a weekly summary of activities.
b. Documents change control and system problems according to departmental procedures.
c. Advises direct supervisor or lead of potential problems, requirements for expanded services and status of current systems on an ongoing basis.
d. Promptly notifies direct supervisor or lead of problems, unexpected tasks and missed targets.
e. Responds to all requests according to departmental standards.
f. Performs end-user functions for assigned products to a high level of competency.
g. Ensures that reports, data and devices are appropriately secured.
h. Maintains the security of the Data Center(s) systems and information, per client and departmental Information Privacy Policies.
i. Provides after-hours support as required.
j. Ability to successfully log into enterprise network and all supported applications.
k. Ability to organize, schedule, manage (chair) meetings and publish meeting minutes.
l. Ability to successfully contact vendor for support.
m. Ability to complete annual educational requirements.
n. Performs other related duties as required.
2. Healthcare Intelligence Developer II:
a. Documentation Skills: Uses standard documentation tools and techniques to develop and maintain business process and functional flow charts. Can read and edit technical flow charts. Maintains specifications according to departmental standards.
b. Issue Resolution: Troubleshoots, documents and resolves moderately difficult issues in a timely manner for assigned products with minimal guidance.
c. Level of supervision and Independent judgement: Moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
d. Project skills: Assists in the planning and completion of projects on time and as designed.
e. Technical Aptitude: Understands relationships between various data models, system parameters, files and data relationships for assigned data model(s).
f. Test Planning: Builds complete testing plans to validate reports, visualizations and extracts perform as specified, with minimal guidance.
g. Organizational Impact: Conducts tasks and assignments as directed. Contributes to team objectives and outcomes as guided.
h. Team Building/Working with Others: Helps maintain focus of the team's mission and contributes to the team's success. Seen as a strong and valuable team member.
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website