Kelly OCG is looking for a Full Stack (L3 Automation Engineer) to join their team for a top semiconductor company in Folsom, California. This is a full time position and it comes with benefits and paid time off. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Full Stack Developer (L3 Automation Engineer)
Pay: $57.00/hr W2
- Working with various partner teams to enhance and improve stability, efficiency, and effectiveness of validation capabilities and tools.
- Designing, debugging, and maintaining key application components using Python (Flask) and RESTful architecture.
- Designing, debugging, and maintaining frontend application components using AngularJS.
- Collaborating under an agile software delivery process using Jira.
- Performing unit and system level testing including failure analysis and debug of issues as part of development and validation phases.
- Demonstrate versatility in software engineering across a variety of current programming and scripting languages.
- 2+ year(s) experience creating and using RESTful APIs.
- 2+ year(s) experience with a backend web framework (Flask is preferred).
- 2+ year(s) experience with a frontend web framework (AngularJS is preferred).
- 2+ year(s) experience with Python.
- 2+ year(s) experience with Transact-SQL database management systems such as MSSQL.
- 2+ year(s) experience of source control management tools, preferably GIT.
- Background in microservice or service-oriented application architecture.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Self-driven individual who is capable and excited to learn about new technologies.
- Familiarity with SCRUM / Agile software development practices and methodologies.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills, as well as strong communication skills.
Additional nice to have qualifications:
- Experience with automation and/or Continuous Integration frameworks such as QuickBuild or GitLab.
- Experience with Docker and Microservices.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website