Experienced Fork Lift Operator needed to work at a company in Austell, Ga. Will need to have Double Reach, Squeeze, Stand-up and Sit-down experience. Will also need to feel comfortable lifting 50 lbs or more throughout the day. The company is located just around the corner from Six Flags, off Factory Shoals Rd (about 1 mile from a bus stop). Starting pay at $13-15/hr (based on experience).
- Experience specifically using Crown and Yale Stand up Forklift (Must be very comfortable).
- Experience with Forklift in small tight spaces.
- Aware of all safety precautions especially using Forklift horn in warehouses with a lot of foot traffic.
- Can move quickly on the forklift, but still safe and not damaging surrounding production products.
- Experience order pulling and filling.
- Must have previous Double Reach, Squeeze, Stand-Up and Sit-Down Fork Lift experience
- Knowledge of Shipping and Receiving Duties
- Must be flexible to work in different areas based on the customers needs
- 1st Shift Hours: 7:00/8:00 am - 3:30/5:00 pm (or until all orders are completed for the day)
- 2nd Shift Hours: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Days: Monday - Friday Schedule
- Opportunities to grow in position and pay rate
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website