Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking a Forklift Operator to work at the fast growing, dynamic Food Manufacturer, Kerry Ingredients, in Elk Grove Village, IL. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
Why you should apply to be a Forklift Operator:
- $16.75 - hour
- Wide Range of Training to increase your knowledge and Skills
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks and benefits via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a Forklift Operator? You'll be:
- Confirm the Production Line has all required materials to run
- Stage Packaged Goods for Placement in the Finished Goods Warehouse
- Perform Product Transfers, inventory inquiries, print labels, and report discrepancies.
- Keep Area in Orderly Fashion and Remove Empty Drums from Packaging and place in Dye Room
- Keep WIP Section in Packaging, Mixing Mezzanine, and Screener Section Organized
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- 2nd Shift – M-F – 1:00PM -9:30PM
- 6 Months – 1 Year of Forklift Experience - required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent - required
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Forklift Operator worker today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website