Think the best job opportunities are far away? Think again. Great opportunities are right here in your backyard.
Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for a Forklift Operator to work at Kerry Ingredients in Fort Worth, TX. Let us help you grow at work and discover what's next in your career, all while being a vital part of your community.
- Support the shipping production line with pull and return product
- Locating product with Mapic and RF Scan gun
- Verify and determine the actual quantity of the product
- Load, unload and put away
- Forklift & Pallet Jack experience
- Must be able to operate a calculator to configure basic math and weights
- May be required to stack pallets repeatedly
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to work in temperatures varies between 38-40 degrees & 10 degrees Freezer.
- Job requires walking, reaching, bending, lifting, squatting, & pulling
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred but not required
- 1st Shift – 5:00 AM – 3:00 PM - Monday – Friday/ Potential Weekend Overtime
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Forklift Operator today!
#Mya-RPA_Generic Forklift Exp With HS GED
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website