Kelly Services is looking for experienced Production workers in the Lithonia, GA area. You will be responsible for picking and packing in a freezer environment.
If you are highly motivated, career focused, hardworking, and passionate about getting things done then we are looking for you! Contact us today and join our team
*** IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE!! ***
Day-Shift: 7 am – 2 pm
Schedule A: Thurs – Mon
Schedule B: Sat – Wed
Schedule A: Thurs - Mon
Schedule B: Sat - Wed
Night Shift: 11 pm – 6 am
Schedule A: Fri – Tuesday
Schedule B: Wed - Sun
- Overtime available
- Entry Level Role
- Able to stay on task with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with high sense of urgency and positive attitude
- You will need to be available to work flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work and communicate well with others
- Ability to give and understand instructions, both verbal and written
At Kelly Services you will have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website