*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE (ON W-2 BASIS) *** NO C2C, 1099, etc. *** Our client is expanding and currently seeks a Field Service Engineer.
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Contract W2 (candidate must be eligible for direct W2 contract)
Contract Length - 1 year assignment to start
- Travel- 5-10% - there is a chance they can travel out to other sites to work.
- Shift- must be able to work shift needed based on customers need
- Mechanical aptitude must need
- Must have Bachelor's degree, recent grads are good without experience are fine too.
- Ideal candidate- Prior military experience and four year degree, but this is not a requirement.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Performs on-site service and repair of semiconductor processing equipment
- Troubleshoots equipment problems
- Maintains records and reports as required
- Coordinates activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions
- Orders and installs parts
- Responds to emergency service calls as required
- Instructs customer operating technicians on system operation and maintenance
- Perform upgrades and modifications to equipment as needed
- Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials
- Incumbents are responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company property including vehicles, tools, etc.
- Employees must also maintain standards of conduct acceptable to both company and customers to maintain credentials for being on customer site(s)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study; Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology preferred
- 2+ year previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of semiconductor capital equipment
- Excellent customer interface skills is required
- Mechanical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use appropriate tools
- Thorough understanding of technical issues involving the maintenance, repair and/or installation of company equipment and company procedures are required
- Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places.
- Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required.
- May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing.
- May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc.
- Occasional overnight travel to company factory, training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website