We are currently looking for high-achieving team players with solid administrative, customer service, and leadership experience to join a fast-growing company in Chesapeake area. The Executive Assistant to the CEO, CTO, and HR Executive Team provides high-level, confidential administrative support, including duties such as clerical, administrative, and project-based work, scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence, and liaising with other senior executives. This position may be privy to confidential information and, as such, requires diplomacy and discretion. Strong communication skills are required and must be demonstrated at all times.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO's and CTO's to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Manage the schedules of the CEO and CTO. Maintain accurate and up to date calendars.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks. Arrange travel and logistics, including booking flights, car rental, and hotel accommodations for internal executives. Also responsible for completing expense reports for reimbursement after travel is completed.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Schedule various meetings, handle logistics, prepare, and send materials for review before the meetings.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the organization's success and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Write and develop PowerPoint presentations, general correspondence, and similar communication materials.
- Take on particular projects and additional responsibilities as needed.
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant at a senior executive level.
- Superb written and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to stay one step ahead and anticipate needs
- Ability to meet objectives with minimal direction
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive, and ability to work proactively
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Professional maturity and comfort around senior leadership
- Flexibility to work independently as well as with a team
Please connect with me directly to discuss our new Executive Assistant Position in detail and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We can't wait to meet you!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website