Manufacturing Engineer III | GE | BH 1668331 | VM GEJP00024574
Kelly Services currently has 1 opening at GE in Milwaukee, WI!
PAY RATE: $33 Hourly based on experience
SHIFT: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
ASSIGNMENT: Temporary 10 MONTH (3/23/20 – 1/22/21)
Provide leadership, planning and technical support for the introduction of processes for new product development and existing manufacturing.
• Complete qualification and verification activities for new equipment being commissioned for new product lines. Update existing equipment and complete qualifications for NPI integration.
• Draft and release work instructions for new product lines. Update instructions on existing work instructions to incorporate new products as necessary.
• Work through change control processes for design and manufacturing changes
• Ensure regulatory compliance through Qualification & Validation. Responsible for ensuring rigor in determining processes requiring validation, development of plans and analysis criteria, execution and final analysis and acceptance
• Drive continuous simplification of QMS methods and their applications by working with cross-functional team including Operations and Quality Assurance.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Knowledge and understanding of document control, design transfer, verification, validation, acceptance activity, DMR, DHR and electronic signature requirements to ensure that product, equipment, tools, processes, software, training and documentation meet requirements
1. B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or related technical degree and 3 years' experience or Associates Degree and 5 years' experience or High School diploma with 7 years of experience in production, engineering or troubleshooting
2. Demonstrated strong communication skills (especially written)
3. Demonstrated analytical and planning skills
4. Ability to work independently
5. Ability to identify and implement Best Practices
1. Data analytics or six sigma experience
2. 7+ years industrial experience in Manufacturing Engineering
3. Experiences in Process Intensive manufacturing (machining, brazing, welding, assembly, test, etc.)
4. Product and Process Development experience
5. Working knowledge of GEHC QMS procedures
6. Experienced developing tools and templates
To be considered for this opportunity, simply apply today!
NOTE: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly Services office, not the local branch.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website