I have an exciting Direct Hire opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer with a Client located in Auburn Hills, MI who is an industry leader is the design of Power Access Systems for the automotive industry.
Embedded software development activities including overall design of software architecture, development of software design documentation, software coding, coordination of development activities with personnel at different global sites, integration and test of software packages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design of the software architecture considering the product requirements, software re-use strategy, software maintainability, software development process and industry standards such as AUTOSAR, OSEK, MISRA, UDS and others.
- Software coding using the C programming language adhering to industry and internal coding standards and practices.
- Develop, document, review and approve software design specifications.
- Analyze and de-bug software in embedded systems using proper instrumentation equipment.
- Adhere to a rigorous software design and development process.
- Actively lead/participate in software design peer reviews.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering field required with a strong preference for electrical/electronic or computer engineering.
- Three or more years of experience in electronics/software design, testing or in a related field with a preference in automotive embedded systems.
- Proficiency with electronics and software testing tools.
- Understanding of Automotive SPICE standards and their practical applications preferred.
- Proficiency with an Application Lifecycle Management tool such as PTC Integrity is preferred.
- AUTOSAR knowledge and experience preferred.
- GM Global B experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools is essential
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website