For 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer multiple temp-to-hire Clerical positions for a TOP Health Insurance Company in Topeka, KS.
Job Title: Eligibility Counselor – Enrollment/Eligibility review
Location: Onsite - Topeka, KS 66619
- Masks are required onsite at all times in their building, covering your nose and mouth.
- 6ft of social distancing is being adhered to in the workplace
Pay Rate: $12/hr
Position Type: Temp to Hire after 120 days
Training Classes: 3 weeks M-F 8am-430pm
- classes start every Monday
Shift Hours after training: flexible hours available between 7am-6pm
Summary: The Eligibility Counselor's main function is to receive and screen applications and then make recommendations for eligibility or denial for KanCare medical assistance. This position is administrative, not a call center. You could on occasion need to make an outbound call to confirm information, but not call center environment. They will provide a 3 week training class, no experience is required!
- Receives and screens applications and follows up with customers to gather any missing information.
- Verifies income, calculates income, determines eligibility and processes case referrals.
- Determines if information received on application for Medicaid is correct. If not, requests additional information from applicant.
- Makes recommendation to State of Kansas for applicant to receive Medicaid or to not receive Medicaid.
- Displays excellent communication skills, and an understanding of human behavior to establish an atmosphere in which all contacts with the agency are positive.
- Interacts with program participants on a regular, daily basis
- May educate customers on basic program services and eligibility requirements
- Works with customers to meet and achieve program goals and/or maintain program services and eligibility
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior administrative or clerical work experience in a professional office environment required
- 1-2 years' experience enrollment, eligibility, or case management preferred
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35 wpm and must have data entry skills of 85% accuracy or greater. (testing will be administered)
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills, must be able to communicate effectively and professionally, verbally and in writing, to all segments of the population
- Regular and predictable attendance required
- Ability to work well with multiple teams and departments, ability to interact courteously and effectively with a variety of people; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously, required
This position is NOT recruited by your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, submit your resume through the job board this process.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website