What's next for you? This great job! Kelly is looking for Sr. Electrical Engineer
Pay Rate: $55/Hr. - $58/HR.
Contract Period: 8 Month
Location: Holtsville, New York
- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates components and processes used in the generation, manipulation, transmission and storage of electricity.
- Determines design approaches and parameters.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data and conducts experiments.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Analyze designs to designate necessary equipment to collect data.
- Evaluate and synthesize experimental tests and their results.
- Read and design plans to build electrical systems on a variety of products and machinery.
- Focus on manipulation and usage of electricity within a function of an engineered process.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience.
- Understands schematics and electronic documentation. Advanced understanding of electrical engineering concepts.
Experience with ecad tools preferred.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website