What is next for you? This great job. Kelly is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to work at a mature communications hardware manufacturer, providing serial and digital communications solutions across a wide array of computing platforms to customers.
Location: Liberty, SC
Fulltime PERM with Benefits
Seeking an Electronics Design Engineer to develop next generation industrial computing and input/output products for a wide range of applications. As part of the engineering team, you will design leading edge solutions for off-the-shelf standard products and custom, ruggedized systems for use in the defense, energy, transportation, public safety, and other critical industries.
What you will need for this Electrical Design Engineer role:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years' experience
- Design experience with common computer standards such as RS-232/485, PCI Express, PCI, USB, SATA, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, and video interfaces
- Experience with high-speed circuit design for interface to Intel x86 processors and embedded microcontrollers (MCUs)
- Familiar with implementation of analog to digital circuits
- Low voltage DC-DC power supply design using discrete components or integrated module
- Strong debug and troubleshooting skills
- Experience using high-speed oscilloscopes and other common lab tools
- Organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable and able to operate in a rapidly growing environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Participate in all aspects of new product development including definition, schematic design, prototype implementation, and verification testing
- Work closely with management to define project requirements and schedule
- Oversee cost analyses for new products to achieve defined targets
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project cost
- Oversee component research and selection. Establish and maintain relationships with component vendors and FAEs
- Participate in peer reviews of schematics, mechanical packaging, and standards compliance
- Collaborate with manufacturing to ensure a smooth transition from design to production
Applicant must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
#TJP2021_SPEC, #engineer, #electrical, #mcu
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website