PAY RATE INCREASE & BONUSES JUST ANNOUNCED!!
Kelly Services is currently seeking 3rd Shift Warehouse/Forklift Workers for one of our top manufacturing clients in Mebane, NC, Honda Power Equipment. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
NEW BONUSES AND PERKS
- $500 bonus at 30 days and an additional $500 bonus at 60 days
- $50 a week attendance bonus with perfect attendance
- After 90 days .50 pay increase
- $200 referral bonus paid out after your referral works 30 days (160 hours)
- Shoe reimbursement up to $100 eligible
Shift Available: 3rd Shift: Pay $13.00, Sunday-Thursday, 9:00pm to 5:30am
- Must have 3-6 months experience on a forklift (MUST have a valid drivers license).
- Ability to use pallet jacks and tuggers to load and unload trucks.
- Supply lines with necessary products and store products in warehouse.
- Good hand and eye coordination needed.
- Push/pull of carts
- Average 40lbs of force to move
- Potential frequent overhead and forward reaching
- Repetitive lifting and carrying parts
- Continuous bending, stooping and squatting
- Other production duties as assigned by the production supervisor
- Must be able to work as a team player and able to work in a team environment.
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website