We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer (Java) for a contract to hire opportunity with our client in Plano TX. Candidates with Java Programming experience are preferred.
- Bachelor's degree, or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- AND, 6+ years of experience in software development experience with at least 3 years' experience working within CI/CD DevOps disciplines
- 3+ years of experience with a container framework such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Linux containers, etc.
- Working experience with Git, GitHub, GitLab CI, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, npm.
- Experience with Java EE technologies like JAX-RS, JPA on JBoss/WebSphere
- Experience with Shell programing and scripting languages such as Python & Groovy
- 3+ years of experience building and working with CICD pipelines in DevOps environments.
- 3+ years in Automated Integration and Functional Test Suites like Selenium, WebDriverIO, RESTEasy, Ready API, etc
- Experience in Unit Testing/TDD/BDD frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Cucumber, PIT
- Experience with Automation framework such as Terraform, cloud formation, Ansible
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with tools such as App Dynamics & New relic to gain insight into services running in prod
- Familiarity with Agile & DevOps Feature creation
- Ability to partner and influence Features teams on adoption of DevOps tooling
- Ability to partner with SRE on Production Operations tooling, alerting and dashboards
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website