Kelly Services, a global leader in staffing solutions, is looking to identify Customer Service Representative for a leading insurance provider in the Albany, OR 97322 that are Temp to Hire. These positions are a Temp-to Hire openings with a premiere employer in the area! See position details below:
- Pay: $13.50 per hour
- Shift: Must be able to work any 8 hour shift during company operating hours of Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Training: Tuesday through Sunday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Duration: Temp to Hire opportunity
- Anticipated Start Date: Monday, 7/27/2020
- Temp to Perm: Transition to a perm employee would be 90 days, based up performance and attendance.
- Location: This position is working at the company site in Albany, OR 97322
- Several additional incentives on top of the hourly rate and can bonus up to $400 monthly!!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will support the organization's extended warranty contracts by providing superior customer service to our customers who have purchased an extended warranty contract for wireless cell phone handsets. You will verbally collect pertinent information for the customer over the phone. You will process and determine insurance coverage on each claim by examining forms, policies, and other records as provided by claimant and other agencies or resources.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Receive and answer customer questions and resolve customer concerns relating to claims, warranties, and product servicing.
- Coordinate service for customers using various providers to resolve the customers' concerns.
- Settle claims according to insurance policy provisions.
- Maintain and update customer account records as needed.
- Forward suspected fraudulent and questionable claims to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate with immediate supervisor or other personnel as needed to resolve claims and issues not of routine nature.
- Attend workshops, seminars, and other training sessions to maintain and update product knowledge.
- Maintain professionalism with all contacts, both internal and external.
- Perform other job duties as directed by supervisor.
Basic Qualifications Required
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service experience
- Candidates MUST have an understanding of how to use computers and computer systems (Microsoft office, basic navigation, etc.), multi-tasking. Examples: how to turn on a computer, minimize the screen window, open window explore, etc.
- Candidates should also have solid customer service background, a positive attitude, strong communication (especially verbal).
- Open to viewing resumes where candidates have worked with people face to face or over the phone.
- Call center experience is always a plus, but some customer service experience in any field is a basic requirement.
- Demonstrate the skills needed and an openness/aptitude to be a fast learner.
- Reliability is major and this is often shown on the resume.
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!!
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website