Kelly Services Inc. is currently seeking to place multiple Customer Advocates for a well-known healthcare company in Rockford, IL.
- Start Date: March 9th, 2020
- Pay Rate: $14.97/hour- Will move to $15/hour when hired
- Location: Rockford, IL
- Work Hours: 8AM-6PM (8 hours – shift determined AFTER hire)
- Work Days: Monday-Friday. Will have to work some Saturdays during busy season.
- 14 Week Paid Training - Must be able to attend without any time off
Under supervision, this position is responsible for working on the phone all day in a call center to assist members and physicians by responding to telephone and written inquiries in a prompt, accurate and objective manner.
- High school diploma OR GED.
- 6+ months customer service experience OR 6+ months experience in an office environment.
- Data entry and/or typing experience. Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and organizational skills and independent decision-making skills.
- Ability to spend approximately 90 percent of the scheduled time on the phone according to business needs and sit for long periods of time with scheduled breaks.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 9 months customer service experience.
- Experience working with various lines of business, i.e. CDHP, Medicare, Wellness, Pharmacy and Disease Management.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Referral preference given to applicants able to take and meet testing criteria
To be considered for this opening please reply to this post or submit your resume to Nikki Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website