Assembly Technician, Hillsboro, OR
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Assembly Technician for one of our top clients in Hillsboro, OR.
Pay is $17/hr and is a short term project covering medical leave until the end of April 2021.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unpack computer parts from a material list and stage them for the assembly line
- Assemble boards using pneumatic tools, access and use online computer assembly instructions to complete the builds
- Package completed assemblies using, then ship completed units to customer
- Ensure customer quality is met and communicate with team members when issues arrive
- Provide feedback to Operations Manager in event of changes in products or packaging of products
- Execute special instructions from Operations Manager to ensure products are built to specification
- The ability to wear personal protective gear correctly most of the day
- Physically capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending, pulling, and reaching
- Light to moderate lifting on regular basis
- Able to work on your feet for 8-hour shifts
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses
- Weekly pay
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website