Kelly Services has partnered with a company in Aurora, OH and is seeking a CNC Drill Multi Cell Operator.
This is a PERMANENT PLACEMENT Position! (Direct Hire - meaning NO contract period)
Hours: Monday-Friday; 11pm-7am
Pay: $21.16/hr. ($20.66+ $.50 shift diff)
- Maintains a safe working environment by complying with all safety and environmental policies in the workplace. Advocates for and promotes a safe work environment by reporting near misses and/or other safety and environmental hazards, wearing all required PPE and insist others to do the same
- Through continuous monitoring and measurement, assure that all products meet or exceed the customer expectations and assure compliance with all procedural requirements. Assure that all Manufacturing and Quality related tools/materials are in calibration and of the latest revision
- Plan machining by having a fluent understanding of assets and related equipment. Review all specifications and prints/drawings and programs. Understand all GD&T requirements for any given process.
- Machine set-up along with program downloading and editing fluency. G & M Codes, Work shifts and setting tool offsets require Mathematical equations. Asset control knowledge `Fanuc or Siemens interface and the knowledge to navigate the control to improve operations.
- Comprehensive understanding of tooling. Knowledge of Turning and Drilling tools and the features the tooling will generate
- Maintain the work cell and environment to Premium standards. Includes asset appreciation surrounding Floor and according support equipment as in lifting tackle and set-up tooling.
- Previous Giddings & Lewis Machines or similar types of Large multi-functioning machine experience
- Must be skilled in blue print reading and GD&T
- Calibrate and ensure proper use and care of inspection and test equipment
- Math skills must include addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of fractions and decimals. Must be knowledgeable of metric conversions. Knowledge and ability to apply basic
algebra, plane geometry
Perks: Medical, Prescriptions, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website