At Kelly, we provide top talent with What's Next in their careers!
We are currently seeking Claims Processer at one of the nation's leading Freight/Transport Company, located in WACO, TX.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Investigate and process loss and damage claims to determine Carrier liability.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be customer focused (internal & external) with good people skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills and basic knowledge of telephone etiquette.
- Must have previous clerical experience in a business atmosphere.
- Must have data entry skills with attention to detail.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Mainframe computer skills.
- Must be skilled in mathematics and be able to examine/analyze invoices in detail.
- Must have effective writing/grammar skills.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and recognize when to involve higher levels of management.
- Must be able to expedite any situation that arises.
SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION
- 8am-5pm; Monday through Friday
- Temp To Hire Opportunity
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website