Kelly Services is looking for Business Development Representatives in Charleston, WV. These are full time permanent positions.
Bonus: $400 per month if meeting sales goals
Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30 pm
Bachelor's Degree Required
· Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone on a daily basis
· Having good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward client and coworkers
· Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, timeframe and decision-maker
· Having a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing purposes
· Meeting regular quotas of calls and qualified leads
· Communicating information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients
· Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision
· Manage client relationships
Personal & Professional Profile:
THRIVES in a fast-paced environment that is always changing and where ambiguity and challenges aren't viewed as setbacks, but as opportunities!
· Bachelor's degree required
· Previous sales or marketing/experience required
· Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills required
· General knowledge of the IT industry and leading products strongly preferred
· The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge required
· Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required
· Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic required
Call (304)295-0205 or E-mail your resume to email@example.com with BDR in the subject line to APPLY TODAY!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website