Full Charge Bookkeeper -Tyler TX
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Bookkeeper for one of our top clients in Tyler TX
As an bookkeeper placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client's accounting and finance team. Primary responsibilities will include:
Primary Responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Processing accounts payable, customer invoicing, bank reconciliations, preparing business compliance filings such as 1099's, payroll, and sales tax.
- Business Licenses and Property Tax Returns
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations, month-end closing
- General ledger accounting, financial statement preparation
- Assist CPA with monthly, quarterly and/or annual tax filings
- Other accounting and bookkeeping duties
- Interaction with multiple clients
- 5+ years accounting/bookkeeping experience in a CPA Firm or workingon mulitple books with strong attention to detail & accuracy is critical
- A clear understanding of accrual and cash basis of accounting.
- Computer literacy with MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word & Outlook
- Ability to work effectively with a minimum of supervision
- A positive, upbeat attitude and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Strong accounting background
Diriect Hire for the right person
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website