Are you a team player? Do you enjoy hands-on work?
Start your career today with Kelly Services at a global contract manufacturing facility in Neenah! We're currently hiring for Production Associates to work in a clean, temperature controlled facility that uses new technology and gives you the training you need!
How to Apply: Call / Text today at (224)301-6452 (Ask for Dan)
- Use basic hand tools to perform high level assembly, inspection, soldering, testing, or packaging on circuit boards
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Hour per Week: 40 plus opportunities for overtime
- 2nd Shift: $13.80 - 1:45pm to 9:45pm, Monday to Friday
- 3rd Shift: $13.80 - 9:45pm to 5:45am, Sunday to Thursday
- Clean & Bright Temperature Controlled Manufacturing Facility
- Exposure to New Technology and a Variety of Fascinating Products
- Advancement Opportunities
- Weekly Paycheck
- Onsite Food Vendors
- Employee Engagement Activities
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic Computer Skills
- Meet ITAR Requirements
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website