Direct Hire OR Contract-To-Hire
**The ideal candidate will have a Application Engineering experience, AutoCAD and Conveyor experience**
We are looking for a self-motivated and detailed-oriented Applications Engineer to join our growing team.
In this role, you will support our sales team by providing customers with layouts and pricing, proposals that support their design solutions.
1. Develop manufacturing processing solutions for customers of the industrial food and bakery
market by generating comprehensive layout drawings and proposal packages.
2. Be the liaison between Engineering department and Sales (Regional Sales Managers - RAM) to ensure that products are applied correctly for the required applications.
3. Communicate with customers as necessary to verify understanding of the project scope so that accurate solutions are appropriately applied.
4. Travels to project sights as required for execution of layouts and proposal packages.
5. Improve and maintain data bases of product lines, proposal drawings, customer's process specifications necessary for efficient proposal and layout generation, and order processing through the Sales department.
6. Be knowledgeable of the product lines in terms of performance, features, and applications.
7. Be knowledgeable of the competitor's product lines and their strategic advantages and disadvantages to product lines.
8. Be knowledgeable of the industrial food and bakery manufacturing process requirement and applications needs.
• 2 years degree in engineering sciences
• 5 years total engineering experience comprising of at least two of the following areas:
o Machine design / Product Development
o Manufacturing engineering
o Project management of high-speed manufacturing equipment
o Process applications engineering
• Must have high degree of AutoCAD proficiency
• Knowledge of overall bakery or food processing operations
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
simultaneously while meeting challenging deadlines.
• Strong work ethic with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website