Kelly Government is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking an Analytical Development Biologist to work onsite with the National Institutes of Health in Gaithersburg, MD.
This is a long-term contract position which offers:
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
- Opportunity to work at NIH, the world's foremost medical research center
- Learn more about what Kelly can do for you at www.kellygovernmentsolutions.com
TASKS: The contractor shall:
- Design and execute experiments required for the development of analytical assays required for development and clinical manufacturing.
- Use the following techniques in the analytical development in support of process and product development which may include binding assays, gel electrophoresis, and chromatography.
- Lead experimental design, carry out experiments, trouble shoot methods or help with trouble shooting material issues.
- Assist in initiating and leading experimental design.
- Write and review technical protocols and reports documenting analytical development studies pertaining to his/her work and the work of the group.
REQUIREMENTS: The contractor must have:
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree or PhD in biochemistry, immunology, or related discipline with relevant years of experiences and capabilities.
- Thorough understanding of protein analysis with experience in quantitative and qualitative protein analysis for assay development is required.
- Expertise in ELISA.
- Knowledge of development and tech transfer for GMP clinical-phase production is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the requirements and experience developing, qualifying and/or validating assays for cGMP products and managing method transfers between laboratories is highly desirable.
- Must be a team player who can effectively work with members from cross-functional departments.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
Note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for you.About Kelly®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website