Kelly Services is looking for CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALISTS for healthcare benefits company in Fargo, ND.
HOURS: 30-40 hours a week between the hours of 8:30am-6pm M-F
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible to answer all customer questions on offered benefits with accuracy and high quality customer service. They provide direction to customers through telephone and email.
- Responsible for all assisting customers by answering questions, solving problems, and educating them on provided services via inbound phone calls and customer email inquiries.
- Handles all inquiries professionally and courteously and with accuracy.
- Answers and returns inquiries in a timely manner.
- Clearly communicates answers and solutions to the customer.
- Researches/investigates all inquiries utilizing reference materials.
- Understands and applies confidentiality guidelines.
- Is knowledgeable about the products offered and actively participates in departmental training and continued education.
- Telephone inquiry experience or ability to handle a constant flow of incoming calls.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Bilingual Spanish/English language skills a plus.
- Admin duties involving COBRA insurance - opening mail, sorting, scanning, indexing into computer system.
INTERESTED: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 507-416-4206 to discuss more.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website