Administrative Assistant II will provide a full range of administrative activities and operational support to the business leaders. The incumbent will assist with data collection, routine budget administration, compiling and organizing materials, as well as preparing both standard and ad hoc reports, spreadsheets, and presentations of varying degrees of complexity. The Administrative Assistant must use considerable discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy in the execution of their duties and, by the nature of the tasks they are responsible for, must build and maintain positive working relationships across the company. The Administrative Assistant must be cognizant of sensitive and confidential issues and treat them appropriately.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 8 am until 5 pm and pay is $19 per hour.
1. Assists Business Executives with daily activities and uses tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment to determine and route matters of relevance and significance to the Business Executives and/or appropriate parties. As necessary, follow up to ensure proper disposition
2. Provide a wide variety of normal secretarial, administrative and clerical duties to support the Business Executives, managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
3. Coordinate complex and detailed travel arrangements for the Business Executives and notify appropriate parties regarding reservations and appointments
4. Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
5. Plans, coordinates and ensures the Business Executives schedule is followed and respected. Provides gatekeeper role as needed in an efficient and respectful manner.
6. Prepare reports, manuals, meeting minutes, agendas, announcements, correspondence and memoranda, often of a complex and confidential nature, for the Business Executives. May plan the layout of complex reports, proposals and tables, requiring a familiarity and comfort with working with numbers
7. Assist with management and coordination of day to day office facilities management i.e. office appearance, maintaining supplies, work orders for office maintenance, weekly office inspections, coordination of office improvements and daily conference room inspections
8. Interface with customers, vendors, partners and associates from affiliated Terumo companies as necessary to coordinate meetings and agendas
9. Coordinate activities between various departments and outside parties
10. Primary point of contact for internal and external customers initiating work within the department or checking the status of jobs already in progress
11. Provide administrative and operational support to various departments on coordination, preparation, and execution of events, company meetings and tradeshows
12. Prepare check requests and review invoices to ensure that correct documentation and support is enclosed
13. Perform as back-up with receptionist duties such as ro
Would like to schedule a meet and greet interview and talk more about this position?! Schedule a time to review this position more in detail with a recruiter directlyContact: Guadalupe (Lupe) Patiño -Talent Advisor https://calendly.com/guadalupepatino/interview
Click on this link and schedule an interview! (Don't forget to quick apply)
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website