Office Assistant/Customer Care
Kelly Services has an immediate Full Time temp to hire Office Assistant opening in Shrewsbury, MA.
Our client provides regional, national, and international LTL (small) freight shipping. Very Casual office enviroment.
Hours are 8a.m. -4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
Pay rate: $15.50 per hour
In this role you would handle a variety of responsibilities, including:
• Answer telephones with a heavy call volume and direct calls with accuracy
• Responsible for checking in drivers
• Enter delivery manifest data into the computer system
• Conduct imaging and scanning of bills of lading and other documents
• Identify freight bills requiring special delivery instructions
• Responsible for the distribution of bills of lading
• Enter data into the dispatch system
• Work with driver handhelds
• Contact customers and coordinate delivery times and schedule appointments for freight delivery
• On the job training will be provided
• Computer skills, proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Strong customer service skills
• Good clerical skills
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
• Ability to solve problems where work is defined with established instructions and processes
• Experience in billing, collections, tracing & OS&D is preferred but not required
• Experience in the transportation industry a plus although not required
Please apply today for immediate considration.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website