Kelly Services is currently seeking 4 Loan Processors positions for a 5-month contract opportunity with the strong possibility of extending for one of customers who is one of the top international banks in Cincinnati, Ohio on Wooster Road
Kelly is a full-service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Shift: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Pay rate: $20.10 per hour
- This person will serve as a primary liaison between the business lines they support and 3rd party real estate appraisers assigned valuation products.
- They will have responsibility for daily workflow and meeting service standards.
- They will need the ability to troubleshoot problems on orders.
- A basic knowledge of Appraisals or Real Estate is highly preferred.
- A background in banking or the mortgage industry is also highly preferred.
- High attention to detail and time management skills are also needed to perform position.
- They must be open to change as guidelines and policies may change often.
- The ideal candidate will have above average communication skills (Both verbal and written).
- Please note, this person will not be working directly with loans or out in the field appraising properties.
- Open to New College graduates
- No mortgage experience required
- 2-year customer service experience in a call center environment
- Professional communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- High School diploma or equivalent
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Anne Jungwirth at 612-214-3768 or email at email@example.com, however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website