Kelly Scientific has a 3-month contract 1st Shift Entry Level QA Chemist with a large Food and Beverage company in Cincinnati. This is a great opportunity to gain Industry experience!
- Coordinate the set-up of various flavors for production runs
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of in-process samples and finished goods
- Order and maintain inventory of raw ingredients and various materials
- Conduct quality inspection and audits; isolate root causes
- Calibrate and maintain lab equipment
- Precisely document daily reports, results of various tests, and receipt of received items in inventory software
You are an excellent fit if you meet the following qualifications:
- BS in Physical or Life Sciences field
- 0-3 years' of lab experience (Academic lab experience is accepted)
- Above average analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and able to learn new software applications quickly
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with established deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
This is a full-time, 3-month contract position, 1st shift Monday-Friday. Pay is $17.40/hr.
If you, or someone you know, are interested in this position please apply online for immediate consideration.
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website