Requisition Number: 69926
BASIC FUNCTION OF JOB
Provides immediate supervision assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining schedules for the operations and administration of technical service delivery.
Ensure onsite/field service personnel meet technical solution expectations for Insight's internal and external customers. Overall supervision includes proper planning, forecasting, training and operational efficiency with regards to employee utilization, logistical processes and employee administrative functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate personnel and processes within the operations area of Client Solutions
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the team
- Assist in the development of efficient business practices to be implemented by Service Delivery
- Responsible for driving operational responsibilities by constantly evaluating processes, procedures and systems.
- Maintains open lines of communication with other departments to insure confidence and enhance the relationships within Insight
- Represents Insight in a professional and business-like manner and communicates effectively with Insight associates and their customers
- Assists Service Management with the customer's requirements, while ensuring good practices in standards methodologies and processes are utilized to deliver an integrated solution. Monitors the team's activities to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and provides support for both internal and external customers
- Reporting of AR issues with the Sales Team
- Support of the Service Delivery Management Team by providing sound methodologies and best practices in analyzing revenue, cost and trends
- Communication of processes and procedures to the Service Delivery team to insure the use of sound methodologies and best practices in the measuring of day-to-day activities
- Forecasting of Revenue and Costs by Branch and Regional Geographies
- Resolution of AR issues
- Issuing of daily, monthly and quarterly reports
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; minimum of one year related field service operations experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to lead a team of personnel by providing leadership, assistance and advice
- Knowledge of SAP for the day-to-day management of resource management, time reporting and expense reporting
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills required
- Possession of strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and balance multiple priorities
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability and teamwork
- Strong computer skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard, reach, stoop and kneel.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Ability to uphold the stress of traveling.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a teammate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Global provider of Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations of all sizes
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the CRN Solution Provider 500
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona; now celebrating our 30th anniversary and operating in 20 countries
- $6.7 billion in revenue for 2017
- 8,000+ teammates worldwide working with 5,300+ partners
- 2017 Arizona's Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), #7 2017 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 IBM Geography Excellence Award as the Top National Strategic Business Partner in North America, Microsoft's largest global partner
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Hanover Park || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || OPS || None || US - Hanover Park, IL ||
Apply on company website