Requisition Number: 93107
The Supervisor, Services oversees all execution of contracted service solutions to support the Client's business. This includes but is not limited to: specific service desk support, quality assurance in the custom configuration lab, managing technicians and material handlers, and development and execution of day-to-day business practices as related to all quoting, vendor warranty, vendor trade-in, order management, and other related activities.
What you'll do at Insight
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain close relationships with all of Insight's primary Services vendors to ensure the team and Insight service delivery is updated with current product and program information
- Assists in developing new partnerships and emerging technologies pertinent to the growth of Services revenue and increased profit margins
- Make sure all employees are working efficiently thru constant monitoring of service delivery
- Follow business practice guidelines and communicate to management existing or potential problems
- Adhere to safety standards, immediately correcting or reporting any unsafe conditions
- Supervise the prioritizing and assignment of the daily workload
- Coordinate training and assessment of new teammates
- Investigate and resolve complaints received regarding services performed
- Setup, maintain and update quality assurance procedures used in the Services Department
- Setup, maintain and update system diagnostics, while maintaining a database of quality records on configuration errors, defects and customer complaints
- Represent Insight in a professional and business-like manner as well as communicate effectively (in both written and verbal communications) with Insight's partners and clients
- Ensure that ISO standards are maintained and strictly followed
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to Join Insight
- Min 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Metworking, Cisco routers & switches, VPN technologies, routers, and firewalls (FortiNet), Meraki, SilverPeak, SDWAN technologies, wireless technologies
- Monitoring tools such as datadog and Science Logic
- Microsoft certifications/Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) *ITIL certification /CCNP or similar certifications preferred, but not required.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of common IT equipment.
- Must be comfortable in serving as the subject matter expert in their assigned practice area.
- Must have a proven track record of effectively supervising teams.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints required.
- Ability to write using original or innovative techniques or style a must.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business/ professional journals, technical procedures, or regulations a must.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, other employees.
- Amenable to work in a any given shift schedule and hybrid set up
- Willing to work in Pasig
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Insight Manila Location: 10F-11F Robinsons Cyber Omega, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1605.]]>
Apply on company website