DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
**For a limited time, Henrico Doctors' is offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus to Registered Nurses!**
A minimum of one year of RN experience is required. Current HCA employees do not qualify.
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center.
Our Forest campus is a 340-bed community hospital located in Richmond, VA. Our team at Forest specializes in heart and stroke care, women's health, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and, as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance & Student Loan Assistance Program
MBU at Forest
- Brand new state-of-the-art unit consists of 35 private rooms designed for family centered recovery
- 15 dedicated labor, deliver and recovery rooms
- 3 obstetrical operating rooms
- Level Ill NICU
- Level II progressive care nursery (PCN)
- High risk antepartum unit
- Postpartum unit
- Newborn nursery
- Remote fetal surveillance
- Family-centered care where we welcome families as an important part of the care team
- Couplet care: baby stays with the mother at all times, even when examinations are performed
- One nurse for both mother and baby which optimizes communication
- Specialized care for babies who need closer observation
- Advanced diagnostic breast center
- Board-certified neonatologists
- Lactation services
- Prenatal and birthing services
- Gynecologic oncology specialists
- Digital mammography
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs
- Carries out physician orders
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, monitors vital signs
- Provides post-anesthesia recovery care for the patient
- Assesses and fosters patient-infant bonding
We'd love to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
- Required: Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program
- Preferred: BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of nursing
Licensure / Certification
- Required: Current Registered Nurse license in Virginia or a compact license
- Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider
- Preferred: ACLS, PALS, and NRP certification
- Required: At least one year of experience in med / surg
- Preferred: Mother / Baby concept
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website