DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Henrico Doctors' Hospital is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center.
Our Parham campus is a 200-bed acute care facility located in the West End of Richmond, VA. We have been recognized by Healthgrades as America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery™ and are a recipient of the Joint Replacement Awards™. These distinctions put Parham Doctors' Hospital in the top 5% of more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide. The Joint Commission has also awarded the orthopedic program the Gold Seal of Approval for hip replacement, knee replacement and spinal fusion.
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance & Student Loan Assistance Program
Bariatric Surgery at Parham
- Recognized as a top hospital for Bariatric Surgery Excellence and Five-Star recipient for Bariatric Surgery by Healthgrades
- Surgeries are performed by the surgeons of Advanced Surgical Partners of Virginia (ASPV)
- Weight loss procedures performed include:
- Adjustable gastric band (lap band surgery)
- Gastric bypass
- Vertical sleeve gastrectomy (gastric sleeve)
- Intragastric balloon (gastric balloon)
Nurse Navigator Responsibilities
- Utilizes current bariatric surgery patient clinical care pathway to guide patient navigation from pre-op, intra-op and post op phase of bariatric surgery care
- Participates as an active member of bariatric program committees focused on areas such as safety, infection control and performance improvement.
- Assists the primary MBSCR to perform long-term follow-up.
- Assists with staff education as directed by the Program Director and maintain required hospital and bariatric program training and education
We'd love to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
- Required: Graduate of an accredited program of practical nursing.
- Preferred: Enrolled in a registered nursing program.
Licensure / Certification
- Required: Current Registered Nurse license in Virginia or a compact license
- Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider
- Required: One year experience in Bariatric Surgery Patient Care
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website