DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
SIGN ON BONUS! Come to work for us prior to August 21st and receive $500!
(some restrictions may apply)
ROi, an affiliate of HealthTrust, is a leading integrated supply chain organization transforming healthcare. At ROi/HealthTrust, you'll earn competitive rewards and benefits, and be presented with ample opportunities to learn, grow and innovate.
If you have a passion for shaping how high-quality patient care is delivered in a cost effective manner, consider a career with us.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include;
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Medical insurance – customizable plans
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition assistance and student loan forgiveness programs
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
As a Material Handler you will be responsible for providing the highest level of accuracy within each aspect of customer order fulfillment.
- Receiving product, stocking/replenishment, product selection
- Picking, loading, stocking
- Routing completed orders to the appropriate trailer
- Maintaining a safe work environment.
- Utilization of computers will apply.
- Adherence to the goals and philosophy of Sisters Mercy Health System, the Code of Professional and Business Ethics and The Employee Code of Conduct is required.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Three years experience in a similar role preferred
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) is a plus
- Ability to operate a forklift and "rider" pallet jack
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Service Members and Veterans with experience in the following MOS / AFSC / NCC rates, should meet the qualifications for this position: 017, 51C, 51G, 76R,76A, 76D, 76J, 76P, 76Q, 76R68J, 92A, 92Y, 68J, 4P031, 4P051, 4P091, 43P1, 43P2, 43P3, 43P6, IMRL, 6042, 9662, 9954, MAT, SK. LS
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website