DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you a highly professional person with experience working with Physicians in a clinical or corporate setting? We are looking for a Manager, Physician Advisor Program to join the HealthTrust team!
HealthTrust, an affiliated company of HCA Healthcare, is committed to performance improvement across the healthcare continuum. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your rewards and benefits customizable to your needs. Some unique offerings include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
At HealthTrust, you have the opportunity to make a difference. Every associate in our organization has an impact on patients' lives. We are looking for an experienced Manager, Physician Advisor Program to be a part of our winning team.
The Manager, Physician Advisor Program is responsible for managing all physician related activities within assigned clinical service line/s. A primary purpose of this position will be working directly with service line medical director(s) and physician advisors to advance HealthTrust's clinical Agenda. Integrating and coordinating Physician advisors to identify/manage initiatives to improve utilization of physician preference items. Coordinates activities around meeting/call schedules, preparation of materials, project tracking and project management. You will assist in coordinating and managing projects from concept visualization to completion: Oversight of project status, program deadlines, team member accountability, identifying any areas of concern or problems with associated solutions to other business unit partners/internal customers as needed. You will also assist the clinical education team with coordination of educational events and lead the logistical components of department specific meetings.
Key responsibilities for the Manager, Physician Advisor Program include:
- Assists Clinical Evidence team with coordination of national agreement contracting projects and meeting coordination:
- Meeting schedule/coordination
- Project management
- Final document presentation and posting
- Coordination with physician advisor team on physician input
- Coordinate systems/processes for physicians to be involved in clinical resource utilization/selection for HealthTrust
- Manage communication with advisors
- Manage physician utilization
- Assist in the coordination of internal and external communication activities
- Project management of physician led product standardization and utilization initiatives
- Assists Service Line Medical Director(s) with coordination of content including developing presentations
- Supports Service Line Medical Director(s) in the flow of information and education to HealthTrust Members and their physicians to better understand economic considerations in healthcare purchasing and supply chain.
- Coordinate education and consultative support to the IDN and facility level.
- Builds and maintains strong, effective working relationships across the Physician Services team
- Manages multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage a project plan for major projects.
- Identifies and manages data points and deliverables for projects to determine outcomes are achieved.
- Manage a service line within HealthTrust Physician Advisors program in support of Service Line Medical Director(s)
- Manages the Physician Advisors project tracker and track Physician Advisors' hours and expenses
- Manages distribution lists and physician advisor rosters
- Track outcomes and strategic and financial impact of Physician Advisors Program
- Assist with partner IDN physician relations
- Assist with development of the strategic vision of the Physician Advisors program
- Assists Service Line Medical director in creation of internal publications such as newsletters, releases, email announcements, planned publications, on-line, member portals, video, special projects and assignments.
- Assist with development of bi-monthly Physician Advisor Insider.
- Assist with onboarding of physician advisors.
To be successful in the Manager, Physician Advisor Program role you will:Leadership
- Able to manage a product from visualization to completion. Coordinates and communicates across functional teams.
- Includes team members in discussions and listens effectively; gains and maintains trust and confidence of team members by demonstrating integrity and accountability
- Communicates clearly, proactively, concisely, and timely with all key stakeholders and customers, with little to no guidance
- Manages timelines, tasks and key deliverables on projects
- Appropriate and effective interaction with peers and team members
- Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations; can settle differences with minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships; can be both direct and assertive as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; has a good sense of timing
- Proactively confronts issues
- Commands attention and can manage group process during the presentation; can change tactics midstream when something isn't working. Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles;
- Establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- Professional Presence / Maturity
- Displays professionalism in appearance, attitude, and timeliness in all interactions
- Adjusts behavior and delivery style for appropriate interactions with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to handle ambiguity and sometimes changing priorities
- Demonstrates drive to take on assigned and additional responsibility; identifies, begins and follows through energetically with a plans or tasks
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Stays focused and proactively prioritizes initiatives; determines and effectively manages tasks and resources; schedules with keen ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to follow through on issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to build PowerPoint presentations
- Able to lead virtual team meetings using WebEx, Video or Conference Calls
- Knowledge of HealthTrust systems, including member portal, CatScan, DocuSign, and team databases.
- Current working knowledge of GPO, IDN, and facility operations.
- General knowledge of medical devices, supply chain operations and value based care models
QualificationsTo be considered for this role you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communication, or Marketing required. Master's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years' experience working with physicians in an office or clinical setting.
- Experience working within health system at enterprise level.
- Current working knowledge of GPO, IDN, and facility operations preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and manage clinical education events from concept visualization to completion.
- Experience in project management.
- General knowledge of the medical device market.
- Clinical experience preferred at hospital preferred.
- Ability to travel – 20%.
HealthTrust strengthens provider performance and supports clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management solutions that leverage our operator experience, scale and innovation. With headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee, we serve over 1,600 hospitals and health systems, and more than 43,000 other member locations including ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, long-term care and alternate care sites.
We operate as a limited partnership with HCA Healthcare as the managing general partner. Our membership roster is split equally between for-profit and not for profit hospitals across the U.S. and the U.K.
As a HealthTrust associate, you will join the HCA Healthcare family 270,000+ strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately for this opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website