DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about data analytics and business intelligence reporting that enable hospitals to be profitable and continue delivering best in class services to the end patient? At HealthTrust, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Associate BI Analyst today with our Supply Chain Analytics Team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthTrust, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Business Intelligence Associate Analyst like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary – Requiring technical awareness, this analytically-focused position is responsible for the interpretation and understanding of information systems used to serve the business and to drive supply expense savings. The Associate BI Analyst will leverage existing reports and analytics to assess business problems and processes, harnessing BI knowledge and improving BI solutions across the enterprise. The Associate BI Analyst is responsible for actively participating in the analysis of multiple aspects of the BI lifecycle from requirements to data analysis, report creation, and understanding of business processes, specific to the development of reports within the Supply Chain Financial Operations Team. The position works to ensure a standardized and consistent approach is taken, relating to BI reporting, data governance, and analytics. The Associate BI Analyst participates in agile execution of the product lifecycle, supports the development of solutions and goals, and is responsible for ensuring quality of delivered products.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Participate in all aspects of the BI lifecycle from requirements to data analysis, report analysis, and understanding of business processes.
- Build knowledge and assist in the execution of the appropriate strategies, plans, tools, and approaches to ensure successful development of BI reports, dashboards, and scorecards.
- Generate, format, interpret, and prepare reports, scorecards, and dashboards to support business owners and team objectives.
- With direction and supervision provide in depth “what if” analysis of data using available tools.
- Escalate to and collaborate with BI teams and leadership on program issues and risks, and identify solutions.
- Understand data in order to develop and design reports.
- Present data informally and facilitate discussions regarding data outputs.
- Collaborate with other internal team members to integrate solutions where additional data is required.
- Provide assistance for BI reporting solutions, potentially including engaging in joint-analysis with application development teams, assisting user adoption, documenting, and communicating standards and procedures.
- Higher education preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree desired but not required.
- SQL experience with understanding of relational database systems required.
- Experience with Teradata is desired.
- Experience in an Agile BI reporting development environment highly desirable.
- Experience using BI discovery-oriented tools is highly desired.
- Familiarity with BI tool architectures, functions, and features desired.
HealthTrust is committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management advisory solutions that leverage our operator experience, scale and innovation. With corporate headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee, we serve over 1,600 hospitals and health systems, and more than 43,000 other member locations including ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, long-term care and alternate care sites.
Our organization operates as a limited partnership with HCA Healthcare as the managing general partner. HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising 185 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom. HealthTrust serves as the shared services supply chain organization for HCA Healthcare.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Associate Analyst Business Intelligence opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website