Position is geographically flexible in the Western region. Ideal candidates would be located in cities such as: Denver, CO; Phoenix, AZ; San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; and Boise, ID.
This position is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities across the region including its financial budgets, sales, and training of HDT ECU Commercial & Industrial (C&I) products. The RSM provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes sales plans and strategies to expand your customer base with unique problem solving skills that results in providing the customer the best cooling and/or heating solution. Focus markets are data centers, airports, commercial and industrial customers.
Primary and Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages daily sales activities across commercial & industrial markets within the region
- Manages daily sales support within the region
- Directs sales efforts in support of HDT business development objectives
- Reports sales data, projections, support activities, and regional strategy to HQ via daily/weekly Salesforce.com reporting
- Ensures a C&I team “atmosphere” to best utilize resources and personnel
- Professionally represents HDT in appropriate customer related functions including outings, trade show participation, and product demonstrations
- Works with inside sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction.
- This position requires frequent travel of 75-90% within the region and 5% outside of the region.
- Supports, communicates, reinforces and defends the mission, values and culture of the HDT organization
- Adheres to all quality, ethics, and safety standards
- Supports other projects and performs duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in business, technical field or engineering required. Minimum of 5 - 7 + years of industrial product and system sales experience. Experience with selling of HVAC / related equipment to commercial / industrial markets preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans, disabled individuals or other individuals regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, age or sexual orientation.
Apply on company website