DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Director Facilities Management.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center – Houston, TX Director - Facilities Management
HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center is a 444-bed acute care hospital in the heart of Houston's museum district. Established in 1975, the hospital has been serving Houston for more than 40 years. It provides a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, bariatrics, orthopedics, neurology, emergency care and more.
The hospital is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- The Director of Facilities Management plans, develops, and oversees administration of the hospital's plant facilities, grounds, biomedical equipment, construction/renovation activities, security, and environmental services.
- Serves as Hospital Safety Officer and sits on appropriate Committees.
- The Director is responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with employees and customers of the medical center.
- The Director will also investigate and identify potential savings initiatives that will maximize financial outcomes for the hospital.
- The Director will be familiar with the mission, vision, and value statements of the facility.
- Effectively performs the leadership, managerial, environment of care/infection control, quality improvement and departmental responsibilities
QualificationsWhat qualification you will need:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred, or equivalent experience required.
- 10 years progressively responsible experience in Facilities Management and Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- Management experience in hospital and/or health care environment.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Stationary Engineer License preferred.
- Maintenance Electrician License preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website