DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Quality (RN) Coordinator.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO ,medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Sign On Bonus Available
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood– Kingwood, Texas
Coordinator (RN) - Quality
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is a 439-bed acute care facility that has provided quality care to the Lake Houston area for over 25 years. It is home to the area's only comprehensive cardiac, neuroscience and women services programs. Our Women & Children's Center provides Level II and III neonatal intensive care units, high-risk obstetrics, a breast diagnostic center, a designated pediatric unit, and the area's only pediatric emergency department.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
This position supports the mission of HCA and the Gulf Coast Division; "above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve". This is realized by the commitment to put patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork in all interactions with every patient, family, staff member, physician and the public.
To perform daily operations of the Quality Management/Patient Safety Program(s) and be accountable for supporting the Facility Vice President of Quality and/or Quality Director in providing an integrated framework for monitoring and evaluating quality of care.
• Promotes a culture that is positive, that values individual strengths, takes risks, and is committed to optimal patient care, and compliance with regulatory standards.
• Facilitates the growth of hospital knowledge regarding quality and high reliability, including the dissemination and implementation of “best practices” across the facility.
• Participates in and coordinates activities for Performance Improvement committees, including meeting preparation, setting agendas, writing minutes, and following-up with action items.
• Proficient in use of Meditech and able to utilize for reporting, abstraction, and trending purposes.
• Demonstrates advanced skill sets in spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software applications.
• Assists with proactive patient safety activities to help create facilities that are high reliability organizations, as reflected in reduced errors, elimination of unsafe processes, and increased involvement of staff and physicians toward a culture of safety.
• Utilizes problem-solving methodology; serious event analysis (SEA) /root cause analysis (RCA); and/or Failure, Mode, Effects & Criticality Analysis (FMECA) as appropriate.
• Performs regular analysis of facility quality and risk performance data, and plan steps based on data analysis for ongoing improvement.
What qualification you will need:
- BSN Required
- RN License in the State of Texas.
- One to three years recent experience in healthcare and/or Quality/Patient Safety/Risk Management required.
- Strong critical thinking skills required.
- Prior experience with Excel software and analyzing patient data preferred.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters.
We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website