Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As an Associate Business Analyst with HCA Healthcare you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Healthcare family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Business Analyst to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Associate Business Analyst position reports to the leader of ITG Resource Operations. This role possesses in depth knowledge of the ITG organization. This knowledge of the organizational make up, along with Resource managements best practices, processes, and tools, enables the individual in this role to support the ITG Resource Operations leader to consult on strategic staffing through data analysis, process improvement, training and documentation to support organizational efficiencies. This role performs analysis of key factors driving ITG staffing and labor costs. Possesses knowledge across the various business units to customize specific to their business processes. Collaborates with key stakeholders from across the organization – leadership, HR Business Partners, and Financial Analysts to identify process improvement opportunities. Other aspects of this role include: Analysis and interpretation of ITG workforce (e.g. employees, contractors, and sourcing partners) data and trends related to resource utilization, role based planning, evaluating resource capacity against Portfolio demand. Develops, maintains, collaborates, and assists Resource Operations team on all reporting for ITG as required on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually or ad hoc basis. Specific focus on contingent workforce program support and maintenance of the contractor database.
- Possesses intimate knowledge of the organizational workforce in order to provide analysis and documentation preparation for meetings with ITG Executive Leadership
- Coordinates Organizational Chart maintenance and publication across several business units
- Supports contingent workforce program and maintains the contractor database
- Maintains web presence through Atlas and maintains the Resource Operations SharePoint site for the Requisition Committee process.
- Reviews benchmarking metrics for ITG resource management practices against best-in-class operations
- Works closely with functional managers and participates in various meetings to understand operational requirements relevant to resource needs and documents key planning assumptions.
- Role base / skill set modeling based on resource capacity against portfolio demand
- Gathers and analyzes workforce data to identify where organizational efficiencies (i.e. span of control) can be implemented to right size organization
- Performs complex analysis, using multiple systems, to assist Resource Operations leader in reporting and staffing recommendations to Executive Leadership.
- Organizational change agent – Understands broader long term vision and goals of ITG and HCA to effectively drive change and acceptance around key initiatives.
- Analysis of monthly reporting on workforce statistics – Capacity Planning, Outstanding time, ITG Requisition Committee review documents, and adhoc reporting for all levels of management
- Effective communications skill is key to this role. Knowledgeable of the audience to know how to customize the message.
- Possesses subject matter expertise with enterprise PPM tool used across the enterprise
- Supports defined training curriculum for resource managers. Knowledge between the disparate business units to enable customized training curriculum suitable for those business areas processes
- Authors process documentation for resource management best practices – resource estimating, allocation management, time management standards
- Documents, trains, and gives guidance on all Resource Operations processes; works to mature process and disciplines
- Develops and maintains sound relationships with stakeholders in all levels of ITG
- Responds to questions and requests for help in a professional and timely manner
- Ability and willingness to respond to a fast changing/dynamic work environment.
- Fundamental knowledge of Portfolio and Project Management tools.
- Fundamental understanding of IT Infrastructure and the Healthcare Industry.
- Service and Quality Excellence: Ability to demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to delivering exceptional care to create an unmatched value proposition for our patients.
- Honor our Mission and Values: Ability to build trust and act with authenticity to cultivate a culture of integrity, inclusion, and mutual respect.
- Effective Decision Making: Ability to make timely, informed decisions that are in the best interest of our patients, employees, providers, community and HCA.
- Attain and Leverage Strategic Relationships: Ability to develop and strengthen collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to advance the care of our patients and the growth of HCA.
- Lead and Develop Others: Ability to lead others to accomplish organizational goals and objectives; provide meaningful coaching and mentoring to increase the capabilities of individuals and teams and drive employee engagement.
- Communicate with Impact: Ability to deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
- Achieve Success through Change: Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation, remove barriers and resistance, and enable desired behaviors.
- Drive Execution and Financial Results: Ability to commit to the success and financial wellbeing of HCA by challenging others to excel and hold themselves and others accountable for achieving results
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with various levels of the organization is required.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with peers and leadership.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) required.
This job does not require any travel.
If you want a career in technology and have a heart for healthcare, apply your expertise to a mission that matters.
ITGtransforms healthcare and gives peoplehealthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works tomove healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Senior Financial Analyst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website