Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) CT Technologist today with HCA Florida Kendall Hospital.Benefits
HCA Florida Kendall Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) CT Technologist. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
The CT Technologist works in the inpatient and/or outpatient setting performing a variety of CT Scan imaging procedures used to diagnose medical conditions. You will operate the CT scan equipment to produce quality images for detecting pathology and abnormalities in patients. You will obtain consent, prepare patients, and explain the procedure to them. The patient population may range from newborn to geriatric.
- Provide care appropriate to condition and age of the patient
- Determine most suitable anatomical posture/position and shield patients accordingly
- Collaborate with physicians and other Imaging staff as needed
- Practice aseptic/sterile technique for all procedures
- Work within the CT Tech scope of practice according to policy and procedures
- Follow all general infection control measures and those specific to the CT scan department
- Complete required documentation accurately immediately after completing each case
1 – 3 years
Florida DOH License
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Kendall Hospital is located in west Miami-Dade County. Our acute care facility has 417-beds. Our services include trauma, burn, surgical, women's and children's services, behavioral health and diagnostic services. We have two full service free-standing ER facilities. HCA Florida Kendall Hospital has received the Distinguished Hospital Award for Overall Clinical Excellence from HealthGrades. This national recognition places us in the top 5% of hospitals for overall clinical quality. We are a Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center certified by the Florida Department of Health. We are verified as a Level I Adult Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons. The hospital is certified by the Joint Commission as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center. We are one of five American Burn Association's verified Burn Centers in the state. With six ACGME accredited Graduate Medical Education programs, we strive to be a leading community-based research hospital. Join our team at HCA Florida Kendall Hospital and experience a dynamic career. One that rewards clinical professionals for their commitment, provides growth opportunities. We encourage you to enjoy a healthy lifestyle outside of work in a diverse and friendly community.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our CT Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website