Join First Vehicle Services as Heavy Truck Technician - Servicing Summit County Fleet
Located in Frisco, CO
We're Proud to Offer You:
- $30-$36 per hour based on experience and qualifications + ASE Certifications earn you bonus money!
- $4,000 Sign on bonus!*
- 4 - 10 Hour Shifts Schedule
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days,
- Company-provided ASE training and testing materials
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide! (Many of our executives were once techs)
As a First Vehicle Services Mechanic, You'll Be Responsible For:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Vehicle Services Standards of Excellence
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components include engine, driveline, electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, cab, chassis, and hydraulics
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately
- Evaluating completed work prior to release
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area
- Managing parts rooms
- Properly using state of the art paperless maintenance system
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as required
You'll Need to Have:
- 3+ years diesel maintenance & repair experience
- Technical School Training is a plus
- Valid driver's license
- Appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Willing to obtain ASE Certifications (Strongly Preferred). Must be able to obtain while employed.
- Be subject to a drug test.
So, Who Are We?
We are First Vehicle Services (A Division of FirstGroup America) – a leader in diverse fleet management and maintenance throughout North America. Since 1981, we've provided efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services to governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations across the United States.
Don't Wait! Apply Today!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
*Conditions apply. Offer expires 12/31/21.
Apply on company website