Do you have the career opportunities that you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Fairview Park Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare, as a PRN Respiratory Equipment Tech.Benefits
Fairview Park Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Respiratory Equipment Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
- ·Responsible for the resources needed in the Respiratory Department. Will perform equipment cleaning, set up and disassembly, inventory and restocking of Respiratory Supply areas
- ·Functions as the resource person, stocks supplies for the for the Respiratory Department and other nursing units.
- Performs equipment cleaning, set up, disassembly inventory and restocking.
- Meet the personal and practical needs of patients and families as described in "Patients First Service". Use appropriate & effective communication skills.
- Accepts accountability for completion of assignments, demonstrates reliability & dependability
- Continue self-development, provide leadership & actively participate in Performance Improvement Activities. Directs others as needed.
- Must have computer literacy, good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- MUST BE A Student/RECENT graduate in Respiratory Program of an approved school with a Respiratory Care curriculum.
What qualifications you will need:
Fairview Park Hospital
is a175+ bed acute-care hospital
serving the City of Dublin, Laurens County, and the surrounding communities. Our hospital provides 24-hour emergency services, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services. Other specialized programs include our Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, the Women's Imaging Center and much more. We are committed to providing the best for our community. Our facility's stroke center scored “A” on Patient Safety Report Card. We have been named one of thenation's top 100 hospitals
by Truven Health Analytics, IBM Watson Health.
At Fairview Park Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Respiratory Equipment Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website