Enterprise Holdings is powered by technology. As a diverse team of idea enablers and problem-solvers, our more than 2,000 innovative IT professionals design, develop and drive the tech that is redefining how customers rent, buy and share vehicles from our family of brands which includes Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers powerful solutions for more than 10,000 branch locations and 100,000 employees across the world with the resources and support to develop in a variety of career paths. Enterprise Holdings IT is a critical area of the business; we develop technical solutions that power our global operations and a fleet of 2 million vehicles, allowing our branch employees to exceed our customers expectations.
The Information Security Office (ISO) team is responsible for defining the future-state direction for Identity and Access Management that will transform our current processes, technologies and end user experience.
As an Enterprise Architect you will analyze, influence, and translate IT and business requirements into an architectural strategy that aligns with our overall access management and technology vision. You may also be asked to contribute to the global IT architecture strategies. You will use your technical knowledge to define architecture that meets short and long-term requirements. An Enterprise Architect also creates technical roadmaps and solutions in alignment with the organizations long-range technology vision. This role also contributes to the development of strategic planning for the department and can effectively communicate a clear, concise strategic vision. As an Enterprise Architect, you will guard the organization from technological pitfalls by applying expertise to differentiate high impact from low-value or fad trends in design. You will collaborate with Engineers across multiple disciplines and solutions to ensure that the technologies are secure, interoperate, connect appropriately and support the company vision and strategy. You will also actively coach, mentor and teach others, using influence, expertise and leadership to support other teams as they implement solutions.
The successful candidate will design and architect innovative solutions for the ISO focusing on Identity and Access Management. Partnership with other Enterprise Engineers and Architects will be vital in developing comprehensive technology strategies.Focus will include leading the transformation of the environment to enhance capabilities to support the future of identity and access.
- Drive architectural initiatives that align our business needs and technical capabilities for Identity and Access Management solutions
- Listens to and evaluates business needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with business expectations; Identifies opportunities for improvement; ensures others are aligned with business expectations
- Develop innovative approaches/solutions to complex design problems while meeting aggressive deadlines with attention to detail
- Define and document target architectures, anticipating growth and scalability
- Help establish business case and articulate business value through storytelling and alignment with the broader IT vision
- Protect customers, employees, and brands by incorporating security and compliance into all recommendations, deliveries, decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Follows security policies and procedures; continuously identifies and recommends opportunities for improving security
- Assess emerging technologies relevant to global, regional, and local business needs.
- Establish and vet key vendor relationships, give advice on investments regarding price versus performance
- Anticipate skill and resource needs and effectively build plans to balance these across multiple teams
- Effectively integrate solutions into the existing infrastructure
- Define and maintain documentation of reference architecture and technology standards, processes, and policies related to core solutions.
- Use KPIs and effectiveness metrics to improve processes; bridge different areas of the infrastructure
- Work closely between infrastructure and engineering teams to understand broad IT solution needs
- Ensure disaster recovery and business continuity
- Commitment to cost controls and effective measure to reduce
- Provide leadership and direction for technical infrastructure support; on-call support and support for escalated trouble tickets. Lead the resolution of key implementation and system integration issues
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 11 years of experience in business requirements engineering, solution architecture, design, development and deployment of large-scale business software solutions
- Proven experience leading the development of global architectural strategies and road maps for solutions that solve business problems, are scalable and sustainable, are secure, and meet internal long-term goals of IT and the business
- Must have experience in leading-edge, advanced service-oriented architectures
- Must have experience evaluating modern end user technologies
- Must exhibit a leadership style that exhibits high energy, strategic thinking, collaboration, direct communication and results orientation
- Proven ability to operate in a highly autonomous fashion, repeatedly exercises exceptional, independent judgment; balances strategic against tactical planning
- Must demonstrate superb relationship management skills, specifically around leading change with the ability to create a non-adversarial atmosphere and be viewed as a partner
- Must possess exceptional communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to effectively defend ideas and solutions; produce business relevant presentations, convey complex information in a manner that is easily understood and actionable to both non-technical and technical leaders
- Must demonstrate flexibility and agility related to critical thinking and making decisions with complex considerations as it relates to business implications
- Must possess a high degree of impact and strategic influence and constructively challenge prevailing thoughts and processes
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Proficiency and experience working with several of the technologies listed below:
- IAM services and solutions including: LDAP, SAML, Active Directory, Multifactor Authentication, Least Privilege Access, Privilege Access Management, Azure AD, AWS IAM, IDaaS
- OS Windows, *NIX
- Database, Oracle, MSSQL, OpenSource
- Mac OS x, iOS, Android
- Office 365
- Exchange Online
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure principals (Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft)
- Experience leading / guiding others through transformational changes
- Stay up to date on industry trends, products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities in end user computing / digital workspace / modern desktop
- Security principals
- Networking principals
Apply on company website