The Community Lead Generator is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships in the local community to create lead generating opportunities for the market. Responsible for driving the generation of sales leads and health plan awareness by contributing to, executing and monitoring strategic local marketing plans. Which include community outreach, relationship building, sales seminars, outreach activities, provider marketing and public relations programs.
- Bilingual is a plus- Spanish Speaking
- 2+ years of experience in event planning and
community development building key contacts.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills; capacity
to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at
varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
- Strong organization skills, creativity and member
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
-3-5 years of experience with Medicare/Medicare
Advantage is an asset but not required
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses is a plus
High School Diploma; - Bachelor's degree an asset or equivalent work experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website