Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Registered Nurse Home Health (Waynesville PRN) opening with CarePartners today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
CarePartners, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Home Health (Waynesville PRN) for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family. Implements medically prescribed interventions.
Required Education: Diploma in Nursing, Associates Degree in Nursing, or Bachelors Degree in Nursing
Preferred Education: Bachelors Degree in Nursing
Required License: Valid Drivers License. Must have and maintain current licensure as registered
nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. Compact license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON; BCLS for Home Health
Preferred License: National certification in area
Required Experience: One year acute care experience
Preferred Experience: Homecare experience
CarePartners Health Services is a healthcare organization serving western North Carolina and offering a full continuum of post-acute care. Located in Asheville, North Carolina, CarePartners provides compassionate post-acute care, including rehabilitation, home health, adult care, hospice and palliative care. CarePartners also offers a full acute care rehabilitation hospital. With more than 1,200 colleagues and 400 volunteers, CarePartners Health Services is dedicated to helping people of western North Carolina live full and productive lives, despite illness, injury, disability or issues related to aging. CarePartners Health Services is a member of Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcares more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Home Health Waynesville PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team.We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website