Senior Procurement Specialist
Provide strategic direction and day-to-day management of our Travel and Expense program to ensure travel-related expenses are properly managed and comply with the organization's approved policies. Responsible for managing our preferred travel suppliers, introducing emerging travel technologies, and incorporating process efficiencies to increase user adoption. Develop strong relationships across multiple divisions to lead transformative initiatives to further our Expense Management, Travel Management, and Corporate Card roadmap.
Ability to implement new processes and technologies; organization and planning acumen; presentation skills; team orientation and collaborative insight; and technical aptitudes.
- Manage multiple processes related to employee expense reimbursement, including our card payment program.
- Identify and evaluate emerging technologies, as required.
- Design, develop, configure, and test system implementation in support of procurement and travel functions.
- Coordinate and evaluate technical questions, downstream impacts, and interfaces with our third-party suppliers, Shared Services, end users, and other departments, as required.
- Develop education materials to be leveraged across the enterprise at various levels.
- Monitor, prepare, and formally present findings on industry trends, market intelligence, and recommendations for process improvements and/or systems enhancements.
- Analyze corporate travel data and spend to develop valuable management reports.
- Provide client services, business alternatives and solutions to end users.
- Utilize electronic procurement systems, including but not limited to, Ariba, Concur, WorkDay, Scout, and web-based communications.
- Collaborate on cross-functional corporate initiatives where travel and expense policies are critical.
- Seek guidance and information from corporate entities such as Legal, Tax, Human Resources, Insurance, etc.
- Consult with clients on long-range planning, including identifying client needs, developing action plans, identifying deliverables, and achieving results.
- Oversee the negotiation of large-scale, enterprise-wide agreements with our preferred travel suppliers.
- Direct vendor selection activities for our preferred travel suppliers and hotels through formal RFx processes.
- Manage our third-party suppliers: track performance metrics using supplier scorecards, oversee contract performance, conduct Supplier Initiative Manager risk responsibilities, act as an escalation point in the event of non-performance, resolve pricing, and invoice discrepancies.
- Apply Corporate, Division and Department Policies and Procedures.
- Support the corporation's supplier diversity initiatives.
- Implementing new processes and technologies.
Apply on company website